Thursday 24 October 2024

Beautiful colours and a Fresh Cut





It’s late October and we still have some gorgeous trees in the little village. I took some pictures on my walk this morning.








That last one is the burning bush on our property. 

I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a while now. In the summer it was easy just to throw it up in a bun but it had just become too long and unflattering and I wasn’t happy trying to dry, style, straighten it. 


That’s my “ before “ today. 


Here’s the after. I’m happy with the length and will play around with it and see what I can do with it. 

I hope everyone has a nice upcoming weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant - both the trees and your new cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one thing I miss here on the prairies of Canada is the bright red of maples. Wow, love the hair. Suits you perfectly.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours.

    Hair short enough to be easy care, but long enough to do something with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to say goodbye to hair that long but the result is very flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful new style! Very becoming to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new cut looks great -- it really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wonderful autumn colour and the haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors, and beautiful you! That cut looks great!

    ReplyDelete