Reading List 2021

Monday, 14 September 2026

Issues with Blogger

 I can’t be the only one who has realized this but I sometimes like to put it out there and see if others want to add anything. My reading list has been stalled for about 5 days and I can only see fellow blogger’s posts that they wrote a few days ago. However if I click on one of their posts, I can then access their other more recent posts. I have no idea why the reading list is stuck like that but likely it’s not just me. If you’ve figured out a way to solve this, please let me know. 

( Of course, it’s also a conundrum in that people won’t be able to see this post in their reading lists due to this issue…)

4 comments:

  1. A blogging buddy told me about a free blog reader site called "The Old Reader" so I'm going to sign up for that and input my blog list there in order to get timely notifications of posting. It's a pain, but hopefully only temporarily until Blogger finally fixes (?) its own blog feed. In the meantime, I'm home again from my last road trip and back to daily blogging on "She Who Seeks."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to be having the same issue. My workaround is similar to yours.
    On my reading page, I have a button on the right "Manage". Clicking on this led me to the list of blogs I follow, and then like you, I have to click on each one to determine if there is a new post. Sadly, I see that some of the blogs I follow haven't been updating even though they were regular posters. I'm wondering if they don't realize we can still see their blogs. I have noticed I'm getting fewer views too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I imagine blog writers are thinking, why bother right now?

      Delete